Server Release 10.0.0
Server Release 10.0.0, 2 February 2022
New Feature - Mixer
Red5 Pro Server Release 10.0.0 introduces the Mixer node type. A Mixer node can combine multiple live streams into a single one that includes the video and audio of all of them. It allows creating large compositions with hundreds of live streams into a single return stream, or video conferences that provides conference participants with a mix-minus audio stream of the conference.
Note: Addition of the Mixer node requires a Stream Manager database update. Please see this document for details on how to upgrade.
- New feature - Support for Azure cloud storage which will allow you to store your recordings in Azure Blobs
- Fixed - IP Camera Basic authentication failing for some camera sources
- Fixed - Autoscale - confusing error message returned if making a transcoder broadcast call to a nodegroup with no transcoders
- Fixed - Autoscale - on read Launch Configuration, property value is returned with slashes
- Server Performance updates
- WebRTC subscriber optimizations (see our new performance metrics.