Accelerating how people connect…
today and tomorrow
From our open-source roots in 2005 to our current XDN ecosystem, Red5 accelerates how people connect, learn, and play. With custom real-time interactive streaming solutions for industries as diverse as sports, education, and surveillance and security, we are a proven partner for creating scalable workstreams that power experiences for the emerging metaverse and beyond.
Our vision for the future
Red5 sees a world in which new real-time experiences will take over entertainment and future-of-work revenue streams.
From mobile surveillance and security applications that make our lives safer to interactive sports opportunities that enrich our leisure time, Red5 is committed to providing the software and tools to make forward-thinking ideas into reality.
Meet our team
Our core principles
Red5 fosters a high-quality development culture that pursues excellence in every facet of its business.
Red5 provides flexible scaled customization for real-time experiences.
Red5 is sought out for its dependability in delivering real-time streaming experiences.
Red5 nurtures a friendly, diverse, global, remote-first culture that honors different perspectives and work styles.
Red5 prioritizes efficiency in everything from our work culture and code to our product solutions.
Red5’s TrueTime Solutions™ deliver real-time streaming experiences at the speed of thought.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of deliverables to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Experience working with highly technical product (live streaming experience a plus)
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Creative Thinker
- Team Player
- Good Written and Verbal Communication
- Understands Start-Up Mentality
- Enjoys Cultural Differences
- Enjoys Learning