Frequently Asked Questions
Copying Android Device Logs
How do I copy the client logs for my Android Application?
While running Android Studio, with your device plugged into your system:
1. In bottom left of screen, click on “Android Monitor”. Make sure “logcat” is selected.
2. Delete current logs by clicking on the trash can on the top left of the Monitor.
3. Run your application and reproduce the error you are experiencing. Please take note of these exact steps in as much detail as possible so that the Support Team can reproduce your issue.
4. Copy the entire log file and paste into a text file (Google Doc, Microsoft Word, .txt file etc.)
6. Fill out the required information, attach the file at the bottom of the request and send it in.
8. We shall respond as soon as possible!